Business to Arts and Dublin’s Culture Connects have opened an application process for local community organisations in the Dublin City area who are interested in receiving training and mentorship for a 12-month period in the areas of sponsorship and marketing.
This programme will enable four local community organisations to develop their marketing, fundraising and/or strategic planning skills through focused mentoring, while also participating in a series of information sessions in November 2017, March, June and September 2018.
The mentoring will be facilitated by partnering with one of the four selected Fundraising Fellowship, Dublin organisations who are currently involved in receiving training and mentorship from Business to Arts – namely Helium Arts, Fishamble: The New Play Company, Dublin Theatre Festival and Temple Bar Gallery + Studios.
To be eligible for this programme, community organisations must be able to show the following:
• The organisation is located in the Dublin City area
• The organisation has been in existence for a minimum of 3 years
• There is a future planned progamme of activity for a minimum of 12 months
• There is at least one paid administrator role in the organisation
• The organisation has an Advisory Board or steering committee
Using the agreed criteria above, a Jury Panel will select the successful applicant organisations.
Deadline: Please complete the online application form by 5pm on Monday 11 September 2017
Further information available here.0